gerard logo

Frequently Asked Questions

We are often contacted by judgment debtors or third parties who have questions about a judgment balance, automobile lien, or other issue. Just read on to learn how to deal with these situations.

Q: Who do I contact about a lien on my car?
A: Gerard Services employs a law firm to handle all lien related questions. Hiday & Ricke, PA, 4100 Southpoint Drive East, Suite 3, Jacksonville, FL 32216. You can email them at for assistance, or call 904-363-2769.

Q: Who do I contact about paying off or settling my debt?
A: If you are in Florida, you should contact our law firm, Hiday & Ricke, PA by calling 904-363-2769, or emailing them at If you are not a resident of Florida, please email us at

Q: I am a third party that needs to talk with someone about a Florida judgment that is in your name. What is the best person to contact?
A: Just email our lawyers at or call 904-363-2769 and someone will help you.

Q: I live out of state and have a debt with you, or am with a law firm in a state other than Florida. Who do I contact about out of Florida matters? You can email our out of state debt coordinator at, and you will receive a prompt reply.